What a pleasure it is to meet you! My name is Pamela Byrd. I am a Life Coach and Journaling Practitioner.
As a Life Coach, I support victorious women on their path toward spiritual growth– Those women who are learning how to take control of their lives in order to live life more abundantly. How? By partnering with them and teaching them the importance of establishing appropriate boundaries in “every” aspect of their lives–yes, even in the midst of “servanthood”!
As a Journaling Practitioner, I help you to uncover the benefits of journaling and guide you in understanding the value of adding this results-based practice into your daily life.
But I don’t stop there. I show you how to establish healthy internal and external boundaries through this highly regarded yet under utilized form of self-discovery.
I am a strong advocate for human potential and
I am LIVING IN MY GIFTEDNESS!
I conduct several workshops and empowerment seminars for women; both in person and virtual. I began my coaching practice, Wilderness Journeys in 2006. Since that time, I have conducted several virtual women’s master mind groups entitled
“Something’s Gotta Give!”
I also conduct thought-provoking Journaling Workshops where individuals such as yourself are educated on various styles and forms of journaling and how this practice can assist you in eliminating self-defeating patterns that may be hindering your growth and the pursuit of your purpose. As you embark on this journey, you begin to establish those much needed boundaries.
If you are a woman who (or you know women who):
- Has barriers that are preventing you from moving forward but can’t pin point what they are
- Wants to eliminate self-defeating patterns that are hindering your forward progression
- Permits distractions to get in the way of achieving your goals and you don’t know why
- Fears the thought of establishing boundaries for fear that you will not be loved or accepted
- Has allowed your past to get in the way of the future you would like to have
Then, not only are you in a safe place, but you have found a travel companion to take this journey with you.
“Life is a Journey — Carry an Empty Suitcase”
I invite you to travel on this journey with me, as we pass through life’s terrain and pick up jewels and nuggets to fill our empty suitcase along the way.
- Those precious souvenirs that transform into lessons– Lessons that allow us to reflect on a variety of perspectives available to us.
- Those that permit us to not only embrace who we are, but will assist us in becoming the best person we can be.